HELP US FIND THE MISSING CHILD
If You have any information about the missing child, send us an anonymous message.SEND MESSAGE
Many thanks to Social-Worker, for permission to public on our website
The signs and harm of parental alienation
As a Child Protection Social Worker, I have seen many harrowing things that will stay with me for the rest of my life. From the worst kind of abuses imaginable, through to parents simply not having the capacity to prioritise their children’s needs, Social Work forces you to face up to how cruel this world can be.
It forces you to step up to the plate and stand up for others.
Author Amanda Sillars:
• Adult child of parental abduction and parental alienation (losing mother to suicide as a result of the alienation). Experienced suppressed memories & false memories as a result of manipulation.
• Alienated parent (two children were abducted interstate in Jan 2012. Coerced and manipulated by father and stepmother).
• A common pattern in parental alienation cases is for history to repeat itself in the next generation.
• Reunited with eldest child in September 2015, he now lives full-time with me. The youngest is still alienated.
• June 2014 started a support group for alienated parents. Approx 1000 members Australia wide.
• January 2015 founded Parental Alienation Australia Ltd t/as “Eeny Meeny Miney Mo Foundation”
• Started the First Parental Alienation Awareness Day 12 October 2016 #PAADay
I hate you…